Manager, Design/User Experience
Internet | Greater Seattle Area, US
I am a seasoned digital leader and strategist. I am an expert in digital user and customer experience, creative direction, and eCommerce design.
However, my experience has taught me that my actual professional value is:
• My job is to get things done. I do that, well.
• I solve problems.
• I am the calm one.
• I run towards the fire.
• I don't care who gets the credit, I just want the team to win.
• People enjoy working with me, even when I am tenaciously focused on the end goal.
• I am right, a lot; but I am vocally self-critical and learn from my failures. I don't make the same mistake twice.
• I am fluent in many languages in the technology-driven business world: I speak marketer, developer, designer, salesperson; and most importantly, customer.
• Everything in my world is held under the cold lens of "does it work?", and if not "how can we fix it?".
Specialties: User Experience (UX), Customer Experience (CX), creative direction, diplomacy, team and employee development, web design and development, product design, and innovating the future.